Transform your teaching career
with a Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning
Education is vital to our future. As a teacher, you’re in a unique position to influence the next generation of young minds. By advancing your expertise, you can increase student engagement and enrich the learning environment in your classroom. That’s exactly what Nova Southeastern University’s Online Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning program is designed to help you do.
Ideal for today’s busy teaching professionals, this dynamic program boasts an impressive 90% completion rate—proof that it is possible to successfully balance the demands of work, family, and graduate school.
- 100% online: Earn your degree without having to put your life on hold.
- Practical application: Make today’s coursework tomorrow’s lesson plan.
- 5 specializations: Tailor your studies to fit your specific needs and classroom challenges.
- Streamlined: Complete a total of only 5 classes and graduate in about a year.
- Accredited: Study at a SACS-accredited university and NCATE-accredited program.
- No GRE: Benefit from no entrance exam requirement.
Why earn an online teaching degree?
Help Your Students Reach Their Full Potential
As a teacher, you have the unique opportunity to share your knowledge with an eager and captivated audience. You have the power to inspire young learners and bring subjects to life in ways they will always remember. You have the chance to help position all those you teach for lasting success in the classroom and beyond. Now it’s time to put your passion for education to work in ways you never imagined—and we can help.
Our online Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning is designed for talented professionals just like you: licensed, practicing teachers ready to positively impact the lives of their students through high-quality, interactive education.
At NSU, we believe that learning is more than just reading a book, answering questions, or writing a paper. Learning is doing. That’s why our online Master’s in Teaching & Learning program utilizes an action research-based curriculum that encourages you to think about your students, identify their challenges, and explore new ways to overcome them. The program’s coursework can serve as a natural extension of your lesson plans and a constant source of professional development.
Earn an online teaching degree from NSU and you can:
- Cultivate positive learning environments that help drive student success.
- Make an immediate difference and focus your area of study to a specific need in your career.
- Improve classroom performance and test scores.
- Position yourself for salary and career advancement.
- Move into the master’s salary schedule for your district.
- Become a leader and positive force for change in schools in your community and around the world.
Are you ready to elevate student engagement and enrich the learning experience in your classroom?
Why choose NSU for your online teaching degree?
Become a Transformative Educator
NSU’s renowned Abraham S. Fischler School of Education has been inspiring educators for more than 40 years. In addition to being accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)—the gold standard in the advancement of K-12 educators—NSU is also regionally accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges. We offer a diverse array of some of the most innovative, accessible, and technologically advanced online teaching degrees in the nation, each of which is designed to provide the high-quality instruction and practical experience important for your professional growth.
Even further, as a student in our online Master’s in Teaching & Learning program, you can prepare for advancement while you’re learning how to improve student performance in your classroom. This is especially important if you work in a state or school district that utilizes a pay-for-performance teaching incentive model.
Discover NSU’s Online Master’s in Teaching & Learning
- Accelerated ProgramEarn your degree in about 1 year
- Practical CurriculumImmediately apply new skills to address real teaching challenges
- 100% OnlineFlexible and convenient online learning environment
- No ExamsSuccess is determined by coursework and action research projects
Choose From 5 Specializations
Develop new strategies to build reading comprehension and learn research-based best practices to improve classroom performance.
Encourage logical-mathematical thinking and enhance concept development and computation to improve students’ success.
Curriculum & Instruction
Promote your students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills by building a coherent and connected curriculum.
K-12 Tech. Integration
Teach and integrate technology resources in the classroom to prepare students for the reality of the technological world around them.
Examine the integration of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics to foster inquiry and concept formation in K-8 students.